Customer service is a priority at SIGMPX. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will do our best to correct the situation to your satisfaction. Because of the costs involved with returning products, it is always best to contact us with any questions you may have about our products before you place an order.
All products are brand new and covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, unless otherwise specified. Product defects must be handled by contacting the manufacturer directly. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of delivery of your order.
No returns will be accepted without prior approval from SIGMPX. Please contact us to process a return. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. No returns on ammunition or firearms.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of product delivery.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all returned, refused, undelivered or abandoned items.
- We DO NOT accept returns on firearms, ammunition or any hygienic products – this includes earplugs.
- All returns must be received as they were when they shipped from SIGMPX; new and in the original packaging. All accessories, documentation, and registration cards must be included with the return.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping return costs.
- Any shipping charges for product returns are non-refundable.
A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the outside of the packaging or on the receipt that accompanied your order. Please DO NOT place any labels, write on, or attempt to ship back your return item in just the manufacturers box. The customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments. If your shipping carrier has lost or damaged your package, please contact them directly.
Ship the package(s) back to the following address:
SIGMPX – Returns
3515 W Post Rd, Suite 125
Las Vegas, NV 89118